Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK

+5
drmabuse1981
XSpalter
jomart2000
Supermario641996
mrgreezy3
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

well someone mirror my link and i have contacted them to let them know that they have messed it up for the community... i have asked nicely not to mirror the files but this guy did so im not gonna release any builds for a very very very very very very very very very very long time you want halo for psp ask jomart from here on out . cause now i see why developers leave the psp schene because of leakers and ignorance have fun with the halo 4 if yah got it if not you better talk to jomart2000 i am beyond pissed about this not to top off this release of source Bull ish whatever ... enjoy your lifes bye now

2SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I'd like you to advise me who has done it via PM (It has to be someone on this forum because only people who log in can access that part of the forum and links) because it's against forum rules to leak links and as you posted the release here, this applies.  Of course if you posted the release somewhere else and it got leaked from there then you don't have to tell me.

I would like to thank you and Jomart for your hard work on porting/making Halo 4 PSP and the fact that someone leaked it....It saddens me...

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

3SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:09 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

i dont know who it is i will send you the info i have on this matter

4SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:58 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

I honestly do not care if people do what they want with the link the only thing I care about is that greezy not lose the illusion of continuing this mod as fun I keep creating with android but also for psp
remember greezy posts that he felt happy with the progress and I liked and has started uploading videos and see how he played
I think it's a good friend
greezy nothing ulision takes away from what you want to do
a greeting
I hope the google traduction translate well as written
not taught English in Spain and we are paying dearly for the Spanish in order to communicate

5SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:28 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I've done what I can greezy. I just hope that the person who is involved see our posts and removes the links.

6SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 am

XSpalter

Captain Grade 2
Captain Grade 2

oh thats the reason, why the psp halo 4 link is for puplishers only :/

I understand you, all this work and then something like that :/

7SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:50 am

drmabuse1981

drmabuse1981
Commander
Commander

mrgreezy3 spreaded the link on nzpmaps and the chatango, the chatango is used by more sites than just nzpmaps..

So i dont really understand this childish behaviour, he spread the link himself..

8SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:56 am

XSpalter

Captain Grade 2
Captain Grade 2

drmabuse1981 wrote:mrgreezy3 spreaded the link on nzpmaps and the chatango, the chatango is used by more sites than just nzpmaps..

So i dont really understand this childish behaviour, he spread the link himself..
WTF ???

9SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:04 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

i definitely didnt put my link on chatango mabuse and you locked my thread talking nonsense i dont care for (Bad word that starts with F and ends with K) a gpl lincense i dont giva a flying (Bad word that starts with F and ends with K) about a license you can ban me from nzp if you like also im not releaseing crapo no more this is exactly why solitude stop there work because of clown crapo like that .. if you looked harder mabuise instead of running ur mouth you would see i posted the link to OUR FORUM foh for real i dont care if you can understand me or not understand this im not releasing crapo no more yah enjoy that im done wit this crapo

10SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Those forum censors are very odd...

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

11SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

%ERROR% wrote:Those forum censors are very odd...

Laugh out loud I think your TOB is leaking. Please stay on topic Razz (I find them odd too.)

12SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:57 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

mrgreezy3 wrote:a gpl lincense i dont giva a flying (Bad word that starts with F and ends with K) about a license you can ban me from nzp

Mario was that you or me that added that censor xD
Gosh thats funny

https://augustine.forumotion.com

13SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:49 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Laugh out loud that was funny i was funny i was like HUh??? i aint type that...Laugh out loud

but anyway im kool man and my apologies for me flipping out..

14SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:50 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Mexicouger wrote:
mrgreezy3 wrote:a gpl lincense i dont giva a flying (Bad word that starts with F and ends with K) about a license you can ban me from nzp

Mario was that you or me that added that censor xD
Gosh thats funny

That must have been you XD I haven't added in any censors XD Laugh out loud

mrgreezy3 wrote:Laugh out loud that was funny i was funny i was like HUh??? i aint type that...Laugh out loud

but anyway im kool man and my apologies for me flipping out..

I accept your apologies again Razz

15SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:04 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

What was the users name that uploaded it? I have ways to figure out if that person is using an alias.

16SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

jastolze wrote:What was the users name that uploaded it? I have ways to figure out if that person is using an alias.
I'll PM you jas.

17SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Empty Re: SOMEONE ALREADY MIRRORED MY LINK Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

*Looks at the name of the post*
P.S I swear, Forums don't support png images very well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum