Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Update Empty Forum Update Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:26 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I few problems that came to my attention.  Because the forum rules were in the Revamped 1 section and the forum announcements were in a Game/Forum Announcements section, I decided to separate them and move the Rules and Forum Announcements to here This is so people who are not logged in can see the changes and announcements of the forum and be able to access the rules.  I also enabled being able to click links and see images when not logged in in the Offtopc section and in the Forum Announcements section.  If you have any questions about the changes, shoot away.  I also opened up a lot of the forum visually to people who are not logged in.  I wont have one part open because it's Jomart & Greezy's part and I think Greezy would rather have it stay to members only Smile

Just fixed some words missing capital letters in the titles of parts of the Forum.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum