Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, and welcome to the Forums

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, and welcome to the Forums  Empty Hello, and welcome to the Forums Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Tom-5-

Tom-5-
Colonel Grade 1
Colonel Grade 1

Hello everybody! I'm Tom-5 and I'm going to be introducing myself. With this thread, you can do the same.
On behalf of the staff (Mexi and I) I'd like to give you a warm welcome.

Hello there. My name(Which you probably will never know, but I have a screen name and that) is Tom-5. I'm a part time astronaut and enjoy many things as hobbies, I enjoy 'creeping', Dancin'! bounce , hablando en Espanol, drug dealing, organizing pennies by date and finally game developing. I'll tell you about what I do with game developing because that is most relevant to this forum.
For this project, I will be creating graphics and making models. But I am very skilled in other areas of modding. Such as, map texture creating, mapping, coding(I'm not actually a skilled coder. But I'd like to be someday) Modeling, sound effects and music! rabbit, Maybe some others.
That is mostly what I do. I'm not going to mention my favorite super hero because that may start an argument. Also, "So i told him how it was. Then that ol half octopus got up and said MAN YOU JIVE" and "I smoked once ever nine months" are some good quotes.
They partially describe my vast sense of humour.

Anyways, Welcome to the forum and I encourage you to create your own introduction topic.
Tom-5: Adios y quiero ustedes tener un bueno dia!

2Hello, and welcome to the Forums  Empty Re: Hello, and welcome to the Forums Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

This is what I got out of the description

Hello, and welcome to the Forums  Spaceman

https://augustine.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum