Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any dreamcast gamers here?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

thats true. quite a few mods for it though so at least theres sum complete games that came from it

77Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 pm

thock321

Hero
Hero

the dreamcast controller looks bad for playing fps games though. do you have trouble aiming?

78Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

thock321 wrote:the dreamcast controller looks bad for playing fps games though. do you have trouble aiming?

at first i did but i got used to it after a while

79Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

at least its better than the psp, the psp fps controlls were horrible. Dreamcast was a pretty powerful console for its time, they shouldd've made more games for it

80Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:52 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

You know what would be funny? Watching reaper play one of those ancient things. If the controller is bigger than your head, you have cancer

https://augustine.forumotion.com

81Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 am

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

Mexicouger wrote:You know what would be funny? Watching reaper play one of those ancient things. If the controller is bigger than your head, you have cancer

i find it disturbing that you watch me Razz

82Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

its what we humans call, stalking. haha Laugh out loud. but no matter how big the dreamcasts controller is, reaper wud still play. if it were as big as his house, he wud be running around all day (stepping on buttons) and then join the Olympics and win

83Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 am

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

thock321 wrote:its what we humans call, stalking. haha Laugh out loud. but no matter how big the dreamcasts controller is, reaper wud still play. if it were as big as his house, he wud be running around all day (stepping on buttons) and then join the Olympics and win

u know thats rite. i love the dreamcast. anywho back to the topic,

did you know dreamast user(like me and not mexi Razz ) could call each other on the dreamcast web browser

84Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:52 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

wow that is so cool. but for non dreamcast users (like mexi and not you) tend to use phones. Laugh out loud :p

85Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

haha well back then voip(voice over ip-like skype) was still rather a new thing and other consoles didn't have that which made them lame Razz

86Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

The Dreamcast was an awesome system.

I noticed that some of the newer Sonic games are terribly made. For instance Sonic: Unleashed. What the Ground is wrong with that game?

Last edited by supermario641996 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

87Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

r34per wrote:haha well back then voip(voice over ip-like skype) was still rather a new thing and other consoles didn't have that which made them lame Razz
well, there were still phones back then Very Happy but it was pretty cool for something back then

88Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

all the sonic games just suck now. they were the best on sega consoles

89Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Maybe Sega is saving money for a new console! That would explain the suckiness. Maybe we were right in the other thread.

90Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:24 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

supermario641996 wrote:Maybe Sega is saving money for a new console! That would explain the suckiness. Maybe we were right in the other thread.

oh how i wish Very Happy

i would sell my 360 and everything with it for the next sega console

91Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I couldn't imagine how many people would buy the new console. They would be extremely rich. Maybe it will be the Dreamcast 2.

92Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:01 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

what if the most epic sony game comes out on the xbox and u just sold it Surprised my fav sony game is vanquish

93Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I thing that that game is weird, besides that is off topic. The dreamcast is a very interesting console. If only Sega made a new console.

94Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

dreamcast is made by sega and so is vanquish so they r related!!! i wonder what the controller for the new console would look like

95Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I think that the new controller would not be as bulky as the original one but be in the similar style.

96Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

supermario641996 wrote:I think that the new controller would not be as bulky as the original one but be in the similar style.

yea and most likely have a second analog

97Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Also the analog sticks will be easier to control. The console will be round with the triangle on it and the swirl from the logo. The colors of the consoles will be red, blue, green, gray, black, pink, purple, yellow, and white.

98Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

sega freaks u know everything

99Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Me and r34per can predict the future of Sega. The power was given to us by the Sega gods. That will allow us to prove that there will be a Dreamcast 2.

100Any dreamcast gamers here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any dreamcast gamers here? Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:18 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

what if its not a dreamcast anymore

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum