Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm freaking lucksoar

+3
Supermario641996
%ERROR%
lucksoar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm freaking lucksoar Empty I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

lucksoar

lucksoar
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

I'm lucksoar, I do stuff sometimes, and other times I do other stuff, or nothing, that's always a good option. I'm known for screwing with people, so expect sarcasm and jokes at your expense. I'm not really "new" to revamped/Augustine, I was just to lazy to join until now. I like music, I might branch off on that a few times.

yeah, I really don't know what I'm doing here, if you have a question, post it. I'll review it, scorn it, and reply back with tons of sarcastic goodness.

2I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Laugh out loud welcome to Augustine im sure you'll have a great time here just dont become a troll. btw i think you sould check out the music topic and give your opinion on good music and hear some music you havent heard. Enjoy your stay!

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

3I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:07 pm

lucksoar

lucksoar
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

I've noticed that you already have a troll, so you don't need me to do that. I've looked through the music section already, and I'll need to add some good topics to it for it to be a real music topic

4I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Have we already met somewhere else? Your name sounds so familiar. Anyway. Seeing what you tend to do, you'll fit in just fine. Laugh out loud Welcome. Smile

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

5I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 pm

lucksoar

lucksoar
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

I don't know, I get around a lot, maybe we've met before. Thanks for the welcome!

6I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

WELCOME, newcomer, i am positive i never met u before, but hey welcome to the forums Smile

7I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

No problem. Smile

8I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

welcome to augustine lucksoar, please dont feed the troll Razz . anywho its always nice to see a new face around

9I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

and also, plz dont be a noob who stays on for 1 day, then leaves, and make a chat account, its fun to chat Wink

10I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Fragon

Fragon
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

Moderator: Removed for encouraging trolling

Last edited by DukeInstinct on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Encouraged trolling)

11I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

lucksoar

lucksoar
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

Fragon wrote:
supermario641996 wrote:No problem. Smile
hes from Wololo if am correct, and lucksoar COME TO THE DARK SIDE OF TROLLING I'm freaking lucksoar Face_s_display

Been there, had tea, broke a lamp, and came back. I prefer to stay on the line, more people like me that way. and yeah I'm on Wololo, and a few other forums, and IRC channels, and other stuff too.

$H@D()W wrote:and also, plz dont be a noob who stays on for 1 day, then leaves, and make a chat account, its fun to chat Wink

Believe me, I'll be around for a while. I was planing on getting an account on that chat thing, so I think I will. Wink

12I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Just so everyone knows, he is making some very good soundtracks for Revamped, and is considered a developer. You will be thinking of him while you play.

https://augustine.forumotion.com

13I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

lucksoar

lucksoar
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

Mexicouger wrote:Just so everyone knows, he is making some very good soundtracks for Revamped, and is considered a developer. You will be thinking of him while you play.

I'll be in your thoughts, pulling out all of it's secrets. Twisted Evil

14I'm freaking lucksoar Empty Re: I'm freaking lucksoar Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

lucksoar wrote:
Mexicouger wrote:Just so everyone knows, he is making some very good soundtracks for Revamped, and is considered a developer. You will be thinking of him while you play.

I'll be in your thoughts, pulling out all of it's secrets. Twisted Evil
Good thing I have no secrets. Smile Can't wait to hear them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum