Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Told you I would release this!

+3
Mexicouger
Supermario641996
$H@D()W
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Shadow. I just told you not to double post on this page. I am sorry but if you do it again I will have to give you a warning. (3 warnings and I will ban you for like 2 days.) Please listen. I don't want to have to do this.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

27Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

I love that Eboot o_O

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

28Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:19 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Supermario641996 wrote:Shadow. I just told you not to double post on this page. I am sorry but if you do it again I will have to give you a warning. (3 warnings and I will ban you for like 2 days.) Please listen. I don't want to have to do this.

ok, i wont even be on for the next two days, on a serious note, i just wanted to make a new message because people will not notice an Edit....

and thanks alex

29Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I was just letting you know and I am sorry. Just got to abide by the rules as an Admin/moderator. Don't want to upset other people to the point there is a random fight going on about telling people not to double post and ignoring other double posts. (Not that there is anyone here who would randomly start a fight but you never know.) (For now) I think it should be changed to like. If your last message was like 4 days ago or something and you want to post again. Make a new post. I will ask Mexi about it when ever he is back on (if.) (Also) if your updating a mod/map/texture/what ever it is that is user created. Then you should be able to double post. You know. Just to let people know that there is an update.

A more on topic note: I need to try this soon.

30Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

New version, peeps, here is the video for rev 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8uXh7ssvTY

Last edited by $H@D()W on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

31Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Shadow upload the mod please jeje.

32Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Map maker wrote:Shadow upload the mod please jeje.

oh sorry, it is uploaded, i updated the vid, but forgot to update this xD

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3127rlcdmlj533h

33Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:12 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Thankx

34Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

hey shadow in youre mod are an error draw cachepic failed to load gfx/ammo/pistol.lmp

35Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

maybe my fat dont suport these textures maybe a psp slim

36Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

fat 1000 thats my psp model

37Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

fat 1000 thats my psp model.

38Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

i have a psp 1000 too, with CFW 6.60 me 1.8, but idk what the problem is for you, it works fine for me, even after i downloaded that version,

but something that might help you, download regular revamped, then out of my mod, take the "sounds" folder, the "progs" folder, and the "eboot.pbp" and put them in the correct places on the original revamped.
hope it helped. Smile

39Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

O_O OMG Map Maker, you're not allowed to post multiple times in a row and you posted five times. Please make use of the EDIT button next time.

40Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

yea ok supermario641996 i gone to delete or edit these posts thanks

41Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:57 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Shadow Can you upload The carbien for revamped in a link please, or you lost these files too?

42Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:45 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Map maker wrote:Shadow Can you upload The carbien for revamped in a link please, or you lost these files too?
Back to bumping threads, are we? XD

43Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:16 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

No, i im.

44Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Map maker wrote:Shadow Can you upload The carbien for revamped in a link please, or you lost these files too?

i have everything in that patch, EXCEPT for the carbine xD
but instead i am going to upload a video of my dmr, just because of the missing carbine, and because jomart uploaded his Razz

45Told you I would release this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Told you I would release this! Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Will be amazing to join the 2 models!!! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum