Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

models masterchieft and animations

+4
D-TeK-DeV
MapperTNT
thonglover
jomart2000
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1models masterchieft and animations  Empty models masterchieft and animations Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

v17.port revamped models and animations masterchieft.
prepared to game.solo progs folder drag wing models.
sorry google traduction.

[img] models masterchieft and animations  8b83dd7271f0c8e4579061402b6c17e9o[/img]
http://www.mediafire.com/?a2raico15qnmai2

Last edited by jomart2000 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:17 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

How many polys and tris?
And btw NICE TO MEET YOU! Very Happy

3models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:22 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

not polygonos problem is reduced to 600 in my psp 5 bots totally fluent with guns.

4models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:46 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

This is a whole game itself or just a mod (like switching models etc)

5models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

models masterchieft and animations  7721db4a795615e7ac0e56848685fdbfo
not a mod, is a port of original models and original animations in the game halo sustitulle revamped PSP. models only.the difference is small in polygonos

6models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

hey Jomart2000 i was searching youre halo for psp cause i like him, and i dont found any download can you send me a link for youre halo psp please?

Thanks!

7models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 am

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

I know this guy. His Halo game was the first that I played and I still play one of them. The thing about him is that he does it for the PSP. He made a bunch of Halo games.

How's it going Jomart?

8models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

thanks, it all or meet me so well in this forum.
greetings to play psp todos.adoro this revamped v17
sorry englis.google traduction

9models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:08 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Hi Jomart! The halo mods you made for PSP are amazing!

10models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:36 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

thanks.revamped is much better, so I'm here.
if they need something, I help.
I hope not to be confused with writing.
use google traduction.

11models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:41 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

Map maker wrote:hey Jomart2000 i was searching youre halo for psp cause i like him, and i dont found any download can you send me a link for youre halo psp please?

Thanks!
http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/halo-grenade-beta-combat
the remaining work was deleted by megaupload.sorry. Crying or Very sad

12models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

hey jomart, I remember finding about revamped by for your work, anyways nice models and animations, and they look pretty cool when I put them in the pc version of Revamped 1 Smile

13models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:01 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Thanks jomart is a old version right?

14models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:36 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-homebrew/24167-psp-halo.html
There's like 8 of the mods that Jomart made in the link. If there's one you want that's not on that list, contact me, as I probably have one of the mods you're looking for. Thanks to jomart for making all this possble! Very Happy

15models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

Hey Jomart, do you still have this version of your Halo PSP that you sent MrGreezy? It has an unreleased level, and a new Rocket Launcher model. Here is a link to a video that he made playing it.

Hola Jomart, ¿todavía tiene esta versión de la PSP de Halo que ha enviado MrGreezy? Tiene un nivel inédito, y un modelo de lanzacohetes nuevo. Aquí hay un enlace a un vídeo que hizo su reproducción.

Traducido con Google Translate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFp10aLSl4E

16models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:45 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

no.lo tenia subido en megaupload.voy ha seguir haciendo modelos estoy pensando en hacer un mod historia con revamped.
tal vez lo tenga MrGreeZy.
ire haciendo trabajos de modelos y subire por media fire
sobre el codigo quake .c de revamped no tengo la version v17 completa.
alguien lo tiene ?

Google Translate.

no.lo has had risen megaupload.voy models continue'm thinking about doing a mod revamped story.
perhaps have MrGreeZy.
ire doing work for models and I'll upload media fire
quake on the code. c revamped version v17 I have not complete.
someone has it?

17models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

I think I have the source for Revamped v15 somewhere, I'll have to look for it. But, I don't think anyone has the source for v17 except for Mexicouger.

Edit:
I found the source for Revamped v15. It has the Engine source, and the QuakeC source.

Creo que tengo la fuente de Revamped v15 en alguna parte, voy a tener que buscarlo. Pero, yo no creo que nadie tiene la source de v17 a excepción de Mexicouger.

Edit:
He encontrado la fuente de Revamped v15. Cuenta con la fuente del Quake Engine, y la fuente del la QuakeC.

Traducido con Google Translate

http://www.mediafire.com/?4o25s3v2si54wds

18models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

If you download Rev 17, it comes with a source code. Now, if it's the most recent Source, I'm not sure.
Edit: Here's the source from the latest rev 17: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymgmh0toq3mkaut

Last edited by jastolze on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Link)

19models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:42 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

gracias .lo he probado y no es la version v17.
gracias de todas formas por la ayuda.
tambien busco algun tutorial para añadir los waypoints alos mapas.
manejo el menu en el juego pero luego no lo salva el archivo.way
si alguien puede explicar lo agradeceria para los nuevos mapas.
traduccion
thank you. I've tried and not the version v17.
thanks anyway for the help.
also look for some tutorial to add the waypoints alos maps.
use the menu in the game but then does not save the archivo.way
if anyone can explain what the new maps would appreciate.

20models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

I think that waypoints must be placed on maps using a PC version of Quake for them to be saved. But, I am working on programming my own bots that move around the maps using waypoints, and the waypoints are added to the maps through Worldcraft.

Creo que los puntos intermedios se deben colocar en los mapas que utilizan una versión para PC de Quake para que sean salvos. Pero, estoy trabajando en la programación de los bots de mis propias que se mueven alrededor de los mapas que utilizan waypoints, y los waypoints se añaden a los mapas a través de Worldcraft.

21models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

Dusterdoo wrote:I think that waypoints must be placed on maps using a PC version of Quake for them to be saved. But, I am working on programming my own bots that move around the maps using waypoints, and the waypoints are added to the maps through Worldcraft.

Creo que los puntos intermedios se deben colocar en los mapas que utilizan una versión para PC de Quake para que sean salvos. Pero, estoy trabajando en la programación de los bots de mis propias que se mueven alrededor de los mapas que utilizan waypoints, y los waypoints se añaden a los mapas a través de Worldcraft.

gracias.
no he encontrado ningun tutorial
trabajare con worldcraft para crear archivo y luego los puntos creados con el editor del juego luego salvar al archivo.way
es posible que funcione.
gracias
traduction.
Thank you.
I have not found any tutorial
Worldcraft will work with to create file and then the points created with the editor of the game then save the archivo.way
it may work.
thanks

22models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Hola Jomart, que puedo descargar los modelos que has subido? Sólo me envió a un enlace para cargar cosas.

23models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

D-TeK-DeV wrote:Hola Jomart, que puedo descargar los modelos que has subido? Sólo me envió a un enlace para cargar cosas.
rectificated the link.
not happened with the link, I've reuploaded

24models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:24 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

jomart2000 wrote:
D-TeK-DeV wrote:Hola Jomart, que puedo descargar los modelos que has subido? Sólo me envió a un enlace para cargar cosas.
rectificated the link.
Yo lo tengo y wow, sus modelos se ven bien. Poco se parece a la cosa real. Sus habilidades han mejorado mucho. Gran trabajo.

25models masterchieft and animations  Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:02 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

D-TeK-DeV wrote:
jomart2000 wrote:
rectificated the link.
Yo lo tengo y wow, sus modelos se ven bien. Poco se parece a la cosa real. Sus habilidades han mejorado mucho. Gran trabajo.
thanks
portare animations and hands of weapons of halo, I'm editing mapas.pero not get put waypoints.ufff Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum