Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!!

+11
MIPOYAENTUBOCA
thonglover
KittyCat
Mexicouger
XSpalter
drmabuse1981
Supermario641996
jastolze
jomart2000
mrgreezy3
%ERROR%
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:47 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Is the right stick enabled on this one?

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

2Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

%ERROR% wrote:Is the right stick enabled on this one?

Umm did you read the topic this is PSP BUILD i have not released vita build i have to tweak code to figure how to double tap analog to dash until then enjoy psp build my friend

3Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:56 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:hello i know you guys have been waiting forever for this to happen so here it is.... BUT before i post link let me explain a few things

first... this game is fully functional and most likely i wont release another build for a very long time!!!! cause imma lazy man at times

secondly... to sprint you must double tap forward DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT CHANGE THE CONFIG FILE ONLY YOUR NAME !!!!

third... Dont worry about why the files look weird Just drag the halo4_ folder onto your psp and drop it in the PSP/GAME/ <<<< folder  every file needed is there

last but not least Have Fun!!!!!!!

any updates i will release the progs.dat and files needed to update correctly

Any Questions?????

REMOVED  #NOTE YOU MUST MAKE ACCOUNT WITH SITE!!! IT IS FREE

DO NOT MIRROR MY LINK IT STAYS HERE IT WILL NEVER BE TOOKEN DOWN

thanks to jomart for working so hard on creating this mod for the community...
incredible greezy
has also thank you for working hard

4Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:56 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Greezy there's an error with the extracted contents (at least for me) It keeps replacing a folder to where only one is left (for me, it's ID1) and the Kurok folder and other one don't stay. I tried extracing the Kurok folder by itself, but it replaces the ID1 folder :/ Wonder why?

5Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Congrats on the release!  (Now I need to dig my PSP out of it's death bed XD)

[EDIT]  Would you mind if I re-upload it to mediafire and add the link?

Last edited by Mario on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

6Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:14 pm

drmabuse1981

drmabuse1981
Commander
Commander

Wheres the sources?
I dont think the QC was coded from scratch...

7Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:01 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

jastolze wrote:Greezy there's an error with the extracted contents (at least for me) It keeps replacing a folder to where only one is left (for me, it's ID1) and the Kurok folder and other one don't stay.  I tried extracing the Kurok folder by itself, but it replaces the ID1 folder :/ Wonder why?

just drag the halo4_ folder in the game folder and ask no questions it will work trust me hehehe pm me if you need help my friend

Mario wrote:Congrats on the release!  (Now I need to dig my PSP out of it's death bed XD)

uhhhh yes i kinda would im trying to keep track of my downloads buddy

drmabuse1981 wrote:Wheres the sources?
I dont think the QC was coded from scratch...

i have not included source because it is still beta to be honest you guys have my personal build that i have been working on

the whole source is not from scratch it is built from revamp rev 15 halo 1 psp with different code added

is there a problem i have not included source???

last edit: until further notice link is private for halo 4 psp release because of issue's i really dont care for

8Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

mrgreezy3 wrote:
Mario wrote:Congrats on the release!  (Now I need to dig my PSP out of it's death bed XD)

Ok, I won't then.

9Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:45 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Mario wrote:
mrgreezy3 wrote:

Ok, I won't then.

thanks mario as of now anyone who wants the files your gonna have to wait until further notice

10Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:58 am

drmabuse1981

drmabuse1981
Commander
Commander

mrgreezy3 wrote:
i have not included source because it is still beta to be honest you guys have my personal build that i have been working on
the whole source is not from scratch it is built from revamp rev 15 halo 1 psp with different code added

you have released a BINARY and according to the GPL you have to release the sources too, no matter if its a beta or not.

11Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:48 am

XSpalter

Captain Grade 2
Captain Grade 2

Yeah halo on psp *_*

but i cant download Sad

It says
Code:
The file you requested has limited access: Publisher only.

What should i do? - I have an Account at 4shared

12Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:13 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

drmabuse1981 wrote:
mrgreezy3 wrote:

you have released a BINARY and according to the GPL you have to release the sources too, no matter if its a beta or not.

well guess what im not releasing nothing now you go and tell the man that leaked my file on a mirrored link release the source cause from here on out there will be NO RELEASES FROM ME... i was gonna release source but you talk to much honestly i dont giva F*ck for any rules on  a License or whatever i have seen millions of mods that are out that are closed source wtf you the quake police you f*cked it up for everyone cause i did that purposely didnt include the source to see if someone like you was gonna say something stupid and guess what you did now everyone loses... no go tell jomart2000 and that guy that leaked it to release his source cause im not releasing nothing ever again.... this is the thanks i get f*ck off... real crapo then instead of deleting my post you lock it on nzp... you enjoy your little internet rank im known in real life... but anyway dont pm me or anything concerning this beta unless ur my buddy and u guys know who u are i will hook you up

XSpalter wrote:Yeah halo on psp *_*

but i cant download Sad

It says
Code:
The file you requested has limited access: Publisher only.

What should i do? - I have an Account at 4shared

sorry file is private im not releasing nothing anymore  talk to jomart2000 bye now no hard feelings

13Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Well, that escalated quickly. And Mabuse, I think that the sources you're looking for are in the zip file. (Although, they look like Rev 15's QC files)

14Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Just to clarify, he doesn't have to release the QC of his Halo 4 project, or any other assets. The only thing he has to release is the Engine source. If he hasn't modified the engine, then a simple re-route to Revamped Rev 15 engine source would suffice.

https://augustine.forumotion.com

15Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm

drmabuse1981

drmabuse1981
Commander
Commander

I always thought it was like this with QC:

If you base your game off Quake, then keep code GPLed..
If you want to do closed source, then make code from scratch.

But well, i was just asking for the sources so i can maybe add some stuff to the config screen to match the game impulses 8im always messing up configfiles, Laugh out loud) , nothing more...

But well, im out.. have a nice time..

16Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

QC is completely optional to release. The engine source is the only thing that is required

https://augustine.forumotion.com

17Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:27 pm

drmabuse1981

drmabuse1981
Commander
Commander

mrgreezy3 wrote:wtf you the quake police you f*cked it up for everyone cause i did that purposely didnt include the source to see if someone like you was gonna say something stupid and guess what you did now everyone loses... no go tell jomart2000 and that guy that leaked it to release his source cause im not releasing nothing ever again.... this is the thanks i get f*ck off... real crapo then instead of deleting my post you lock it on nzp... you enjoy your little internet rank im known in real life... but anyway dont pm me or anything concerning this beta unless ur my buddy and u guys know who u are i will hook you up

why are you flaming me now? After i helped you with the QC im getting sh1t thrown at me, thanks... Get that stick out of you ass and calm down..
I deleted the post at nzpmaps and the link in the chatango... Happy now? Razz Rolling Eyes

18Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

drmabuse1981 wrote:why are you flaming me now?
Doc is right, if you guys are going to start arguing, please go somewhere else.  I understand if you guys disagree on something but you don't have to be negative about it.

Last edited by Mario on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:13 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

^ What Mario said ^

If people have an issue with getting pulled over for driving your SUV naked then go somewhere else (Like Germany, where many sexy girls live)

Aren't I just so random? xD

20Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Mario wrote:
Doc is right, if you guys are going to start arguing, please go somewhere else.  I understand if you guys disagree on something but you don't have to be negative about it.

you pissed me off for real ... but i will say this my apologies for getting so hostile im just so mad someone mirrored the link after i asked not too..

as far as the source goes its rev 15 eboot with hex edit...
now the qc. its a modded revamp qc  if you wanna Add something to the mod or help you can pm me Mabuse i know youare a great coder of qc and i do respect you . but you gotta see where im coming from... halo psp point blank has been worked on for at least 3 yrs i been here from day one when kurok was first released so i been thru the leaks and stolen files and being accused of leaking. so when i decide to release something and someone questions my action i dont take it lightly imma grown man.... but umm mabuse no hard feeling bro i flipped and was outta line wit that but like i said pm me man and we can talk cause i have no problem with giving a skilled coder that is willing to help anyway they can my personal qc build.... i do need help with a few things man anyway get back to me:twisted:

drmabuse1981 wrote:
mrgreezy3 wrote:wtf you the quake police you f*cked it up for everyone cause i did that purposely didnt include the source to see if someone like you was gonna say something stupid and guess what you did now everyone loses... no go tell jomart2000 and that guy that leaked it to release his source cause im not releasing nothing ever again.... this is the thanks i get f*ck off... real crapo then instead of deleting my post you lock it on nzp... you enjoy your little internet rank im known in real life... but anyway dont pm me or anything concerning this beta unless ur my buddy and u guys know who u are i will hook you up

why are you flaming me now? After i helped you with the QC im getting sh1t thrown at me, thanks... Get that stick out of you ass and calm down..
I deleted the post at nzpmaps and the link in the chatango... Happy now? Razz:roll:

whoa hold up u help me do what exactly???? perserve a dead body skin whiich doesnt even work because of how the code is.... and do us both a favor DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING HOMO TO ME ABOUT A STICK IN A ASS AGAIN THATS BEYOND HOMO WE DONT DO THAT OVER HERE I GOT TWO KIDS Laugh out loud..... i aint mad at yah bro... and if u mad i respect it:D 

21Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 pm

KittyCat

KittyCat
Major Grade 1
Major Grade 1

Let's all just sit down, have a nice cup of coffee, play some games, read the newspaper, and drive our SUVs naked. Am I right here people? Very Happy Wait, I'm not? Oh...k..

22Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:25 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Please, No need for hostilely, Can you guys settle this like Grown ups? (like no flaming, name calling)

23Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:33 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Anyone want to play some revamped on one of the new maps from the halo 4 release? Also, welcome back again mexi.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

24Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

mrgreezy3 wrote:
Mario wrote:

you pissed me off for real ... but i will say this my apologies for getting so hostile im just so mad someone mirrored the link after i asked not too
 That's understandable but we don't need all the name calling, almost swearing and arguing (This goes for both of you.)  Disagreements can be solved in a friendly manner. I accept your apology.

25Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Empty Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:18 am

XSpalter

Captain Grade 2
Captain Grade 2

Anyone want to play some revamped on one of the new maps from the halo 4 release? Also, welcome back again mexi.

Yeah i want to play Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum