Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's everyone at in the stream of life?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

So it's been quite a while since this site has been active, and it has been well kept by our good admin Mario. What has everyone been up to in their lives? Did some of you become well rounded game developers? Website owners? A pro Skateboarder maybe?!

I personally dropped out of game development months after I graduated High School. I ended with my final project, a Zelda Four Swords death match game where I went idle for a while just grinding at a 9 to 5 job making good money. I got sick of it and became a Pizza Delivery Driver where life was more tolerable. During my time there, I decided to start a Youtube channel for creative content and playing games, where I actively upload videos on a timed schedule, and am developing a brand TCPixel. I'm going to be a multimedia student this fall, and I'm totally excited.

Now, your turn. Very Happy

https://augustine.forumotion.com

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

I'm getting the feeling that you don't remember me Smile
Well about my life
I managed to build a 500$ descent gaming rig
I Wash cars...Expensive cars (Well some of them), water the flowers and clean other properties and i get paid 8$ and  hour
Right now im looking into becoming an computer engineer but i know for a fact college tuition is going to bite my behind off
and im trying to get my drivers licenses then save up for a car.

And its really good to see you again man! Very Happy

*EDIT* as years passed i've grew up and stopped being immature.

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Well to start, I still check the forums as often as I can, update stuff when I feel it should be.  I've gotten back into recording let's plays.  My family were having money issues since 2013 but the beginning of this year started great and so I decided to get back to basics.  I graduated high school not too long ago.  Started looking into Super Mario 64 modding and dropped a project for now as it's above my standards.  Built a gaming machine. About to go get my permit so I can get my license.  And probably get some sort of job.  My dad got me into the hobby of planting, taking care of a garden, and harvesting.  I've been working for my grandfather doing wood and heavy lifting aaaannddd I think that might be it.  Glad to see you've been keeping up with your life.

Oh and I've been streaming to twitch every once and a while.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Thong, you are like one of the OG's of this website, there are a handful of people from my golden days that I met, and you are one of them. I never thought you were really all that immature to begin with, but I'm glad you have ironed yourself out if you feel like you were Razz
Now that everyone has gaming rigs, we should all collab and play some games sometime, that would way cool. GTA 5 PC anyone?

Mario, I recall you having some issues at home, but you always seemed to make the best of it when we would all skype. Even with your situation being less than ideal, I'm glad to see you sticking to what you love to do, and discovering new hobbies. Planting and maintaining a garden is not only great for yourself, but it's great for our beautiful planet, you are in a way inspiring me to go out and do the same!

Glad to hear from a couple of ya! It would be pretty cool for all of us to share a website or something again Wink

https://augustine.forumotion.com

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Mexicouger wrote:Thong, you are like one of the OG's of this website, there are a handful of people from my golden days that I met, and you are one of them. I never thought you were really all that immature to begin with, but I'm glad you have ironed yourself out if you feel like you were Razz
Now that everyone has gaming rigs, we should all collab and play some games sometime, that would way cool. GTA 5 PC anyone?

Mario, I recall you having some issues at home, but you always seemed to make the best of it when we would all skype. Even with your situation being less than ideal, I'm glad to see you sticking to what you love to do, and discovering new hobbies. Planting and maintaining a garden is not only great for yourself, but it's great for our beautiful planet, you are in a way inspiring me to go out and do the same!

Glad to hear from a couple of ya! It would be pretty cool for all of us to share a website or something again Wink

Funny enough we've been playing GTA V PC Razz.  I have a total of 80 hours to far.

Yeah it always seemed like something negative was happening at my house.  My luck has always been subpar and or worse to say the least.  

You're still in the GN skype group although we've been  playing GTA V in another.  We have already completed all the heists!

Just be careful when you go there, Shadow was really cranky at something that happened today O_O

Last edited by Supermario641996 on Tue May 05, 2015 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

i would by gta 5 but i need to get a 1tb hdd

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Hello again mexi. Nice to see you back.
I changed my username from Whyme because that username is as stupid as it gets. Anyways...
Since the last time we've spoke, I got a job as a technology associate at staples for my first job to help pay for rent.
I am currently building up a small team to work on some joke games and eventually help with Try Again (maybe) in the newly released Unity 5 (it's actually really rad, you should check it out!)
I've been experimenting with parts of computers and been fixing laptops (while slowly upgrading my own)
Oh yeah, and I moved over to British Columbia now so we now have a 3 hour difference. (You were EST time before right?)

Also mario was nice enough to make me a mod to help out Razz

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

%ERROR% wrote:Hello again mexi. Nice to see you back.
I changed my username from Whyme because that username is as stupid as it gets. Anyways...
Since the last time we've spoke, I got a job as a technology associate at staples for my first job to help pay for rent.
I am currently building up a small team to work on some joke games and eventually help with Try Again (maybe) in the newly released Unity 5 (it's actually really rad, you should check it out!)
I've been experimenting with parts of computers and been fixing laptops (while slowly upgrading my own)
Oh yeah, and I moved over to British Columbia now so we now have a 3 hour difference. (You were EST time before right?)

Also mario was nice enough to make me a mod to help out Razz

If I remember correctly, Mexi's time was different then mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum