Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little more about my self

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A little more about my self Empty A little more about my self Thu May 14, 2015 6:44 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

My real name is kirk, I'm 20 years old.

I listen to video game music and some other stuff too,
like I was playing Need for Madness 2 Revised and Recharged Complete V2, in this stage this music was playing and i liked it, so i looked in the games files and found it but the only name it has is 49...I don't know, i cuold of gave it a name...and i wish there was some type of online music player so i can upload it and you guys can listen to it.
I like to play video games, I love sci fi stuff like this A little more about my self Tumblr_nnavovlNk41uqfhpdo1_1280 or this A little more about my self Tumblr_no19jaDHzT1uqfhpdo1_1280 (Sorry for taking space)

Back on task...
My rig is somewhat complete...just need a fan spliter and a 1TB HDD.
Right now im writing a fanfic (Witch chances are i'll post it here and nowhere else cause i getting the feeling there are errors in it...like hundred of them)
i anime like DBZ, inuyasha, Ghost in the shell and...some others i forgot about.
I want to become a computer engineer but im not going to collage be cause most people will end up "Knee deep in the fees" So in my spare time i'll just read books about computers/tech or look on the internet.

Done
So hows everyone day so far?

2A little more about my self Empty Re: A little more about my self Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

= = MOVED TOPIC TO INTRODUCTIONS = =

This is an introduction so I moved it respectively.
------------
Also I am doing ok, currently I have an injured muscle and am unable to sit without being in pain so I am laying on a couch on my laptop right now.  I just installed Ubuntu on it and am using a user agent in chrome for a good speed boost on this week APU.  Chrome seems to run better than Furryfox on this laptop.  Maybe it's because I'm using the 64bit chrome on a laptop with 4gb with a dual core APU? -rhetorical question-

I've watched every episode of InuYasha and DB/DBZ....

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

3A little more about my self Empty Re: A little more about my self Fri May 15, 2015 10:13 am

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Lol Furryfox...I'm I forgot what cause the back injury again?

4A little more about my self Empty Re: A little more about my self Fri May 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

We believe that I injured myself from rearranging heavy objects in my bedroom.

My grandfather picked on me today about it lol.

5A little more about my self Empty Re: A little more about my self Fri May 15, 2015 5:37 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Supermario641996 wrote:We believe that I injured myself from rearranging heavy objects in my bedroom.

Ah...Well I hope you get better soon Smile (Buy an ice pack if you can)

6A little more about my self Empty Re: A little more about my self Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

thonglover wrote:
Supermario641996 wrote:We believe that I injured myself from rearranging heavy objects in my bedroom.

Ah...Well I hope you get better soon Smile (Buy an ice pack if you can)

We actually ended up buying two things of crushed ice.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum