Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should I do with my old hdd

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What should I do with my old hdd Empty What should I do with my old hdd Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:36 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

I recently got an one tb hdd and still have my old 200gb hdd that I salvaged from my old broken factory desktop, I would use both but the sata cables from my factor pc are too short and the cd/dvd drive is using them I mean should I remove the cd/dvd drive? because games today are digital (No disk required)? P.S I'm using My 200gb as the main hdd, I just want to utilize my 1tb like Making two hdds work to together, like 200 that 200gb to the 1tb

So should I fork out some more money for a pair a sata cables or re-use the sata cables from the cd/dvd drive?

2What should I do with my old hdd Empty Re: What should I do with my old hdd Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:55 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

[Update]
I have the 1tb installed as the 2nd drive and the 200gb as the main, Moved some of the space eating files to the 2nd hdd (Steam and origin games)

3What should I do with my old hdd Empty Re: What should I do with my old hdd Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

That's what I did with my drives. two 1tb drives and a 200gb drive. Main drive is one of my 1TB and the other two and damaged but still working so I have my steam games on them.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

4What should I do with my old hdd Empty Re: What should I do with my old hdd Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:51 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

i say get rid of both and run two floppy drives! much lighter and blazing write speeds of 45kb/s!

5What should I do with my old hdd Empty Re: What should I do with my old hdd Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:49 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Can I use 5inch floppies? Very Happy

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum