Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saying hello!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saying hello! Empty Saying hello! Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Mega’sart

Mega’sart
Private
Private

Hello! My unsername is Mega. I’m new around here. I originally came here to download a file so I can put it on my psp but I thought this could be a good community to start making revamped mods a.k.a quake mods. I use a chrome book sadly so it’s gunna be hard unless there are google apps that allow you to mod quake (prob not though).

I would love to make a mods of games! I’ve always wanted to, so I hope I can learn the basics and later can make my own original stuff.

Bye for now!
-Mega’s art/mods(possibly)

2Saying hello! Empty Re: Saying hello! Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Moved to Introductions

Hello!  I am Mario or Mewio,

Pleasure to have you here.  ^^  Please understand that the Forum is quite slow.  Not many people come around.  I am the only active Admin left and active user.  I am sure if you start some sort of project to watch, some of the older users might come to see it.  I will be looking forward to what you have in store.  If you have any questions, you can ping me on discord, private message me here, or use @supermario641996

If you find anything that seems off or not right around do to old age ie broken links, links that lead to a different website, a bot direct messaging you, ect.  Please let me know.  I will react accordingly to resolve the issue.

Any suggestions for the Forum, please let me know. I will look into it. ^^

Regards, Mewio I love you

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum