Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My opinion on Sony

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

sony is just making things worse for themselves. i hope they will realize that what they do just makes them lose

52My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

yea theyr really starting to shoot themselves in the foot

53My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm

thock321

Hero
Hero

sony needs to come onto this forum and read everything in off topic about sony. Of course, they might just decide to pay mexi to lock this forum up (and im pretty sure he's gonna make another one)

54My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

if sony pays mexi to lock this i sure would post another one!

55My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Sony wouldn't pay me to take this down(If they were somehow stoned or smoking drugs and stumbled upon this site with Trey). If they requested me to take it down, I would just have to do so.

But this game is so small that Sony could never find it!

https://augustine.forumotion.com

56My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:48 am

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

Mexicouger wrote:Sony wouldn't pay me to take this down(If they were somehow stoned or smoking drugs and stumbled upon this site with Trey). If they requested me to take it down, I would just have to do so.

But this game is so small that Sony could never find it!

Laugh out loud true

57My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

*the next day*
some sony guy comes in and informs mexi
*you wake up and it was just a dream*
Laugh out loud yeah, but their mite be sony spys checking moddb

58My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

I think Trey is just gonna get them all high and then they'll come here.
Sonys probably gotten all these ideas because they been so High.

https://augustine.forumotion.com

59My opinion on Sony - Page 3 Empty Re: My opinion on Sony Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

theyre wack because they are smoking crack and one is eating a big mac. Okay sony sucks, but sonys products may not. thats my opinion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum