Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions!

+7
biodude
Supermario641996
Sarge127
Fragon
$H@D()W
%ERROR%
Mexicouger
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Mon May 23, 2011 12:46 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

So I want to know what each of you thought when you played Revamped 2. Please write as much as you like. Reviews, Summary of the game, videos, etc. Whatever you like, but I want feedback since I let you guys test the game.

If you didn't play Revamped, Well You were at the wrong place at the wrong time. For those who did play it, I am working on some bug fixes, scope, Gameplay additions, etc.

I'll tell everyone when the Revamped PC gameplay chat is Live and when it isn't so maybe Bookmark it for future games?

Thanks for playing! I really hope you had a fun time!

https://augustine.forumotion.com

2Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

I was really surprised at how it performed. The way it played and how the guns performed was an improvement from all of the revamped revisions. I wish you can try to balance out the weapons a bit the shottty is a little over powered and the BR is a bit inacurate but more or less the game is awesome. Keep up the great work.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

3Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Mon May 23, 2011 9:56 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Thats the Kind of critisism I am looking for. Let me tell you that the weapons are no where near balanced and damage tables need alot of work.

4Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Mon May 23, 2011 10:26 am

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Btw for those of you that dont really want to criticize dont think of it as a bad thing cause it actualy helps the creator so he knows what works and dosent work and what he sould take out/ keep its praticly like giving advice

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

5Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Mon May 23, 2011 2:56 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

i couldnt play at the moment, but i got it, when i try openning up the game now, it says "sorry for the inconvienience, dark places has encountered a problem" can u help me wit dis problem?

6Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Mon May 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Fragon

Fragon
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

talkin bout the psp version?

7Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Sarge127

Sarge127
Colonel Grade 1
Colonel Grade 1

Heh i was amazed at the multi-purpose shading (The reflections or glossy effect). And playing TAG was fun but literally crashed my sorry ass laptop...
All in All Keep up the good work!

http://www.sniperspsp.tk

8Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Tue May 24, 2011 10:33 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Damb, It was probably when I didn't have access to internet all week. *Sob* I was out of state, in a camper. Oh well.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

9Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Wed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

biodude

Warrant Officer Grade 1
Warrant Officer Grade 1

What?! I haven't been around for a little while(sick), and missed this! I'm your bro mexi, why you shankin me on dis ?

10Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Thu May 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

biodude wrote:What?! I haven't been around for a little while(sick), and missed this! I'm your bro mexi, why you shankin me on dis ?
He probably won't give it to you. Only a few people got it. And, i think he finished his testing with us.

11Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Thu May 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Dusterdoo wrote:
biodude wrote:What?! I haven't been around for a little while(sick), and missed this! I'm your bro mexi, why you shankin me on dis ?
He probably won't give it to you. Only a few people got it. And, i think he finished his testing with us.
Duster, it is %100 true that he wont give it to anyone els till the release. (Not even me or you.) It just happens like that Laugh out loud. I would like to wait till the release anyway.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

12Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Thu May 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

supermario641996 wrote:
Dusterdoo wrote:
Duster, it is %100 true that he wont give it to anyone els till the release. (Not even me or you.) It just happens like that Laugh out loud. I would like to wait till the release anyway.
I already got the game bro.. Very Happy

13Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:47 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Sad you know im mad mexi i been Waiting Forever to Play R2 thats crazy u could of pm'ed me Bro... Haha anyway when u plan on releasing a Alpha or something to the public?

14Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

When I get my checklist done Neutral

15Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:36 pm

del3bcl3

del3bcl3
Major Grade 1
Major Grade 1

IDK I have not test the game and would like to.

16Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 pm

SirXeno

SirXeno
Major Grade 3
Major Grade 3

Srry im late at this but i played the benchtest and i enjoyed it very much...
Here are some pros and cons about this test.
These are from the Bench test 1 that was release on chat a couple weeks ago so alot of these cons may have been fixed this is a late post of a review and some of these are based on my opinion.

Pros ..
1. Weapon models are great and the spartan hands
2. Bots are not too bad but do have some glitches here and there
3. Blood Valley is a nice map almost like a child to blood gulch
4. Blood valley is nicely textured and is a good map for all game-modes
5. FPS is at a nice rate For PC
6. The radar seems pretty good but u might mistake ur team with a zombie:(
7.The Game options are the BEST u can pick ur the map game mode, save a game variant and change almost every setting.. I Liked It..

Cons..
1. I didn't like the Battle rifles texture that much.. idk its just ugly..
2. all the guns textures except the pistol i think need 2 be mastered and redone
3. The game is missing alot of sounds.
4. Bots wont leave me the F%&# ALONE when im playing infection(They give up my spot)
5. And still some bugs.

Ideas
1. Fix the radar
2. Have Rounds for games like zombies

Review--------EXPECT SOME ERRORS IN THE TEXT!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I think the game overall is already better than solitude when it comes to the engine and the game speed. But the models do need some retextureing when it comes to my view. I liked how the game options are set up and how u have alot of options to choose from. Bots are great but have alot of bugs.

The HUD i thought was more like a halo 3 style and i liked it. The Zombies tend to run around u when trying to kill u like they are trying to jam there head in ur shoulder. Zombies also after they killed all the human bots they like to sit in the middle of blood valley and stare at u. I love this game but there are also things that need to be fixed.

Alot of these cons and pros above are from the bench test 1 that was released on the chat a couple weeks ago so some of these issues might of been fixed. after all this is a late review i am posting now.

Overall i think this game is going to succeed. with this production speed i see a release in the next month or so. santa santa santa santa

17Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Empty Re: Revamped 2: Your Gameplay Reactions! Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Thanks for the review. I agree that some of the weapons need a retexture, and I added the redoing of the Battle rifle texture onto Jasons to-do list. Animations have been fixed, bugs have been fixed, and bots are going to need to be worked on.

The new menu supports Custom games with all the options in the previous version, + more. It also officially supports saving and loading now.

Next version has alot more to offer, and I am considering having the PC be higher quality in general(Ex: Higher texture quality)

Anyways, thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum