Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Augustine World!

+3
Mexicouger
Supermario641996
ArkaZeen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Augustine World! Empty Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:16 pm

ArkaZeen

ArkaZeen
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

Hey guys! I saw this game like 5 months ago and didn't know it had a forum xD.

Well I'm glad to be here, Mexi, your doing a great job, keep it up!

I am learning to Model, can map (but not very creative) learning to code (QuakeC and C++/C#/C).

Thanks!

--ArkaZeen

2Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Welcome to the forum Ark Very Happy.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

3Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:56 pm

ArkaZeen

ArkaZeen
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

supermario641996 wrote:Welcome to the forum Ark Very Happy.

Glad to be here Wink

4Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Hey I already talked to you on Moddb. Welcome to the forums! We are periodically active haha.

https://augustine.forumotion.com

5Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:30 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

ArkaZeen wrote:Hey guys! I saw this game like 5 months ago and didn't know it had a forum xD.

I am learning to Model, can map (but not very creative) learning to code (QuakeC and C++/C#/C).

Thanks!

--ArkaZeen
What's up, Arka! Good to see more people join these forums! Smile

6Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 pm

ArkaZeen

ArkaZeen
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

jastolze wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:Hey guys! I saw this game like 5 months ago and didn't know it had a forum xD.

Thanks!

--ArkaZeen
What's up, Arka! Good to see more people join these forums! Smile

Nothing much love your profile pic though Wink.

Mexicouger wrote:Hey I already talked to you on Moddb. Welcome to the forums! We are periodically active haha.

hah yeah if you can get me that tut and give me a model suggestion than I'll see if I can help Smile.

7Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Happy to have a active person here on the forums, Unlike the sign ups and leave the account inactive routine.

8Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

thonglover wrote:Happy to have a active person here on the forums, Unlike the sign ups and leave the account inactive routine.
I second this. Most people only sign up to download the mod, or to have access to all of the forums.

9Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

hello I am shadow, I know you from moddb Wink
enjoy your stay at the Augustinian Forums Smile

Last edited by $H@D()W on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 pm

ArkaZeen

ArkaZeen
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

Thanks for the replys guys, I have quite a few models I've made (Don't mind the fact they look like crap, it's only because the models are for Quake, and my texturizeing skills are bad too Wink ). I'm still new to the modeling scene but I know the basics.

Look here for my models: https://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/Sub0123/Modelling/ There you go Ark. --Mario

As I said, im learning to code too. I really want to help this game.

EDIT: Unfortunately, the forum rule is that I cannot upload links or emails for 7 days. I will give it out sometime. Mario has seen my models already, thanks for the nice comments Wink

11Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Hello and welcome to the forums! Where not the most active forum around but we sure do get along better than most forums. I see you've met mostly everyone already so I'm sure your going to enjoy your stay.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

12Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

ArkaZeen wrote:Thanks for the replys guys, I have quite a few models I've made (Don't mind the fact they look like crap, it's only because the models are for Quake, and my texturizeing skills are bad too Wink ). I'm still new to the modeling scene but I know the basics.

Look here for my models: (Coming in 7 days)

EDIT: Unfortunately, the forum rule is that I cannot upload links or emails for 7 days. I will give it out sometime. Mario has seen my models already, thanks for the nice comments Wink

You can post links in the chat, If no one or mexi don't see links/pics, i post a forum showing your work (plus give you credit), If thats not a problem (Cause when i log in, i check for new posts on the forums, even the chat seeing if anyones there.)

13Hello Augustine World! Empty Re: Hello Augustine World! Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:20 am

ArkaZeen

ArkaZeen
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3

thonglover wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:Thanks for the replys guys, I have quite a few models I've made (Don't mind the fact they look like crap, it's only because the models are for Quake, and my texturizeing skills are bad too Wink ). I'm still new to the modeling scene but I know the basics.

Look here for my models: (Coming in 7 days)

You can post links in the chat, If no one or mexi don't see links/pics, i post a forum showing your work (plus give you credit), If thats not a problem (Cause when i log in, i check for new posts on the forums, even the chat seeing if anyones there.)

Yep I've realized I can post links in the chat but not everyone is on there Wink. If I need a link on a post, I'll ask graciously.

Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum