Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

creating mod H4 psp

+9
MapperTNT
jastolze
Grunt Attack
D-TeK-DeV
Supermario641996
%ERROR%
mrgreezy3
thonglover
jomart2000
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Well, there's your answer. Looks great jomart.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

27creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Amazing job Jomart as usual Very Happy

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

28creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 am

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Man, that looks good.

29creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

I'm doing when have new models ready'll upload a link to try it out if you'd like me to do psp all weapons but although models do programming in quake c I can hardly
but I am slowly doing
sorry for the English use google traduction
H4weapon BR

H4weapon SAW

30creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

This is AMAZING!

31creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:59 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Superb! cheers

32creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:29 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

I'm glad you like it, but a lot of work to do and I'm doing it as fast as possible to complete.

33creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Man this looks sick. I can't wait for the release. So did you add more weapons to the game or replace some?

This may sound weird, but you made me a Halo fan. After playing your Halo games and browsing the acidmod forums for your games, I tried to look up more and found the original Halo by mistake. I bought an Xbox to play it and now I'm a Halo fan. Smile

34creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

D-TeK-DeV wrote:Man this looks sick. I can't wait for the release. So did you add more weapons to the game or replace some?

This may sound weird, but you made me a Halo fan. After playing your Halo games and browsing the acidmod forums for your games, I tried to look up more and found the original Halo by mistake. I bought an Xbox to play it and now I'm a Halo fan. Smile
jejejeje Very Happy

35creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

So did you add more weapons to the game or replace some?

36creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 am

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

This looks very promising Very Happy

37creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:43 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

hi i have replaced the mele by sprinting I have been testing more fun if I have here a demonstration beta

38creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

This is STILL AMAZING!

39creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

wow the sprint looks wonderfull jomart!!!

40creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

jomart2000 wrote:hi i have replaced the mele by sprinting I have been testing more fun if I have here a demonstration beta
Great gameplay man. What did the guy say at 2:40?

41creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:25 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Here is Halo 4 Vita Private Hammer Beta Enjoy!!!

42creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:

Here is Halo 4 Vita Private Hammer Beta Enjoy!!!
psvita has been fantastic in giving more game besides the sprint with the hammer can now play with more fun on the map Battlecreek
have fun greezy cheers

43creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:17 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Major Grade 2
Major Grade 2

Wait what , The Vita can now use full psp custom firmware?
I thought that's was immpossible
Anyways, Halo 4 with classic halo maps from ce is fantastic .Something that halo 4 should have have out of box instead of forged maps especially with one of my favorite map "Battle Creek"
A lot of improvement since first build of H4 Psp
Excellent job jomart2000 like usual

44creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Grunt Attack wrote:Wait what , The Vita can now use full psp custom firmware?
Anyways, Halo 4 with classic halo maps from ce is fantastic .Something that halo 4 should have have out of box instead of forged maps especially with one of my favorite map "Battle Creek"

umm there was never a H4 psp mod only Halo revamped which was modded by Jomart and me . Jomart2000 is working very hard to get this mod in order i have a personal build that works on vita and psp ... jomarts build will work on vita but you CANNOT use both analogs it will not allow you too...
when my Buddy gets To my House i will Record a Video of crossplay between vita and psp stay tuned!!!

45creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:03 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:
Grunt Attack wrote:Wait what , The Vita can now use full psp custom firmware?

umm there was never a H4 psp mod only Halo revamped which was modded by Jomart and me . Jomart2000 is working very hard to get this mod in order i have a personal build that works on vita and psp ... jomarts build will work on vita but you CANNOT use both analogs it will not allow you too...
when my Buddy gets To my House i will Record a Video of crossplay between vita and psp stay tuned!!!
I'm working with the effects but this port of android is fantastic plus you can put md2 md3 models and textures in TGA
I had to remove sprites now tga frames are used to explain in a way.

46creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Here is a Video Of Hud i have added To game with More Tweaks To better Gameplay I am testing on Psp Go That is Why Video is On psp Next Video Will be Vita With following updates

47creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed May 01, 2013 2:03 am

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Cool vid. How cool would you guys think it'll be if this game got the infrastructure working? I'll play this one more than the original.

Will vehicles ever make it in? And is there a firefight? If so, upload a vid. I'm not able to play it yet cause I updated my Vita and the new HBL exploit release has been postponed cause the game used for the exploit is only in the UK and EU PSN stores.

48creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed May 01, 2013 12:10 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

o u be on w_l_l_.net huh Laugh out loud i will try to upload a firefight it is still in the code but i think it may not work i will try a test

49creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Fri May 03, 2013 4:53 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Snipe rifle and saw new skin

FireFight (requested by d-tek)

soory im being lazy and didnt upload it on the vita next video will be i promise Mad

50creating mod H4 psp - Page 2 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat May 04, 2013 4:03 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:Snipe rifle and saw new skin

FireFight (requested by d-tek)

soory im being lazy and didnt upload it on the vita next video will be i promise Mad
greezy hey here I have made ​​four promethean light halo rifle
low polygonos for psp is prepared the model for the defragmented and do the reload

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum