Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

creating mod H4 psp

+9
MapperTNT
jastolze
Grunt Attack
D-TeK-DeV
Supermario641996
%ERROR%
mrgreezy3
thonglover
jomart2000
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat May 04, 2013 1:13 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

jomart2000 wrote:
mrgreezy3 wrote:Snipe rifle and saw new skin

FireFight (requested by d-tek)

soory im being lazy and didnt upload it on the vita next video will be i promise Mad
greezy hey here I have made ​​four promethean light halo rifle
low polygonos for psp is prepared the model for the defragmented and do the reload
@Mr. Greezy, thanks for the great gameplay. If I had the experience of map making, I would make some of the firefight maps from Reach.

@Jomart, when I first seen that on your youtube channel, I thought that it was the real halo 4 light rifle.

52creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

no prob d-tek ... and to answer ur queston about playing online you via adhoc play ps3 and if u host a dedicated server on the pc you can play infrastructure i have done it before with kurok and halo has basically the same engine

53creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Fri May 10, 2013 5:08 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

although this is still beta slowly catching good looks
Scattershot beta

54creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

jomart2000 wrote:although this is still beta slowly catching good looks
Scattershot beta

beta looks very good jomart2000 i love the hud Very Happy

55creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

finally once more scattershot finish the hard work has been a model handling parts but in the end it was no problem to finish.
Now what I do is a map that has better quality these new models

56creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun May 19, 2013 7:32 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

often after saty
heaven decided to map a challenge to create and work on psp as it is quite complex in structure and design
in my opinion I think I'm taking a look quite similar since the quake psp and Worldcraft editor is quite difficult
so this being the map See the video below

57creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun May 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Wow that's amazing Very Happy I'm starting to think that the PHAT won't be able to handle this XD

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

58creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun May 19, 2013 1:38 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

xDD I have a Fat :3

59creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun May 19, 2013 9:23 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Supermario641996 wrote:Wow that's amazing Very Happy I'm starting to think that the PHAT won't be able to handle this XD

today is your lucky day because it will be FULLY compatible with the phat at the most some maps may not work depemding on the size

the Eboot for halo 4 psp has not changed from revamp and revamp eboot is 32mb if we had someone who could clean up the revamped engine souce and compile it we can change alot of things

60creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Mon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Like the augustine source, (darplaces functions) The code is fully clean with a lots of uptdates and do not worry about deleting old stuff of original quake.

61creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Tue May 21, 2013 10:08 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

MapperTNT wrote:Like the augustine source, (darplaces functions) The code is fully clean with a lots of uptdates and do not worry about deleting old stuff of original quake.

the engine source has errors in it and cannot be compiled as far as i know but if you wanna give it a shot y not..
the engine source should be with the rev17 build

62creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat May 25, 2013 5:06 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

once the map heaven found a very good skin halo 4 and I decided to give high quality texture and create the spartan model from 0 because it is the only way to achieve the desired pattern as I did with the last models weapons and the result has been a very good watch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sub has 900 polygonos possibly maybe once completed can download them at 850

63creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Here is a Video Of Double tap Sprint Beta Enjoy
good video greezy

64creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Thu May 30, 2013 12:51 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:

good video greezy

has mexicouger thanks for the help in another major step code for the progress of this mod
I would hate to see the map heaven on psvita
Note the sprint greezy a video of halo 4 for sprint position roket
a greeting

65creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Thu May 30, 2013 9:14 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

jomart2000 wrote:
mrgreezy3 wrote:

good video greezy

has mexicouger thanks for the help in another major step code for the progress of this mod
I would hate to see the map heaven on psvita
Note the sprint greezy a video of halo 4 for sprint position roket
a greeting

jomart please fix Rocket sprint in code i cannot fix it what you see in video is beta and not real sprint

i will upload heaven on ps vita very shortly my friend

66creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Double tap sprint will be a very useful thing. Nice job Wink

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

67creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Thu May 30, 2013 8:23 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

yes double tap will be very useful on psp i have not implemented for ps vita but both builds are crossplay with no issues

anyway... Heaven Map on PS Vita as Jomart2000 Requested Enjoy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

68creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Thu May 30, 2013 11:55 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:yes double tap will be very useful on psp i have not implemented for ps vita but both builds are crossplay with no issues

anyway... Heaven Map on PS Vita as Jomart2000 Requested Enjoy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks greezy it shows the fps on psvita works better than psp go
heaven map was complicated to do and I did it as simple as possible for the number of platforms that contained
The following maps will be more force small island called halo 4 multiplayer will be fun and fluids
good video greezy

69creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

i have also added body damage
for example it will take more damage with head shot and say head shot when enemy is attacked in head i will post new update soon

i am also working on homing rockets for fun gameplay

70creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Fri May 31, 2013 12:02 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:i have also added body damage
for example it will take more damage with head shot and say head shot when enemy is attacked in head i will post new update soon

body damage
I think a fantastic idea to
cheers

71creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

jomart2000 wrote:

body damage
cheers

jomart2000 i will send you body damage code so you can adapt to you build my friend

72creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:04 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:
jomart2000 wrote:

body damage
cheers

jomart2000 i will send you body damage code so you can adapt to you build my friend
is working hard on this mod
I am glad great progress
thanks

73creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 am

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Is there a port for the PSP or does this require both analog sticks? Nice job by the way. Very Happy

74creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

jastolze wrote:Is there a port for the PSP or does this require both analog sticks? Nice job by the way. Very Happy

HALO 4 is originally for psp but i have made it compatible with vita with ECFW TN-V
my builds will allow use of both analogs on vita .. and they are crossplay

75creating mod H4 psp - Page 3 Empty Re: creating mod H4 psp Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm

1LastRun

1LastRun
Private
Private

Is this still being worked on? I'd love to play it! ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum