Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Augustine Forums Update (02/13/2014)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Augustine Forums Update (02/13/2014) Empty Augustine Forums Update (02/13/2014) Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:31 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I modified the embedded code to have the chat automatically adjust to the browsers size.

To make chatango automatically resize just change the width from (in theory, this should work for height too but I didn't try it.)

Code:
<object style="width: 780px; height: 380px;" id="obj_0123456789876">
and
Code:
<embed style="width: 780px; height: 380px;"
(Note that your width and height may be different.)

to

Code:
<object style="width: 100%; height: 380px;" id="obj_0123456789876">
and
Code:
<embed style="width: 100%; height: 380px;"
(You may need to adjust the percentage based on where your chatango is do to overlapping)

Note that changing

Code:
<object style="width: 780px; height: 380px;" id="obj_0123456789876">

doesn't seem to effect chatango but I'd change it anyway.

I found this out on my own ^.^.  When trying to make something look better (Didn't quite do what I wanted it too) on the forums I tried using percentages instead of pixels and it worked!
----------------------------------
I reset the size of the avatars to 150x200 pixels do to issues with smaller windows.  (I could of fixed it using CSS Stylesheet but decided reverting to 150x200 pixels was a better idea.)
I set a default avatar.  This avatar being the website's logo till I decide to make a custom one.
I set the signatures to have a scrollbar when they go above 200 pixels high.

This is the script if you want it, add it to Admin Panel>>Display>>Colors>>CSS Stylesheet
Code:
.signature_div {max-width:90%;max-height:150px;overflow:auto;}

Just changed 150 to what you want.

[EDIT]  Updated to 250 pixels.
Group colors were changed. Admins are now the color Amber (I love this color XP) and Revamped Contributors are a light blue to distinguish them and clicked links.
The point of all this is to make the forum look clean.

If there are any suggestions or questions about the updates or for future updates please post.

-Merged topics-

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum