Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

firefight halo android dowload

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1firefight halo android dowload Empty firefight halo android dowload Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:34 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

I have continued the project
firefight
of mexicougher
APK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DATOS_SD

readme
dela halo folder inside there is a apk with custom icon HaloCE instalatela the personalized touch in blue
maps are START = side_winder_tiroteo
maps ghots
E1M1 = blood gulch shootout with snipers ( mod change the shooting snipers to play )
E1M3 = rangarot shooting
E2M1 = timberland shootout with snipers ( mod change the normal shooting the shooting snipers to play )
M3M1 = snowy canyon
IMPORTANT no teleporter in side winder to change the entity dimensions are sent back to the point and collapses
at infinity map will not much impulseis mountains against walls the problem was that the map was prepared for just walk off and not solid arrives at high points do not know that it would end wehiculos doing which I did not for better performance.
GHOTS to upload and click the reload to get off the dloble ghots once downloaded pulsation serves ghots Cunado not kill you can take it with ghots once touched ghots disappears and pressing him to change weapon and reappear " the code estaterminado not kick on fix "
configuration and installation video
greeting has all

2firefight halo android dowload Empty Re: firefight halo android dowload Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:22 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Dude this looks amazing. Will the Nvidia Shield's controls work with this?

3firefight halo android dowload Empty Re: firefight halo android dowload Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

jastolze wrote:Dude this looks amazing. Will the Nvidia Shield's controls work with this?
I'm playing with a samsung s 3
sinxaxis control with bluetooth

4firefight halo android dowload Empty Re: firefight halo android dowload Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:48 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

^.^ Amazing jomart. Now I need an android device. XD

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

5firefight halo android dowload Empty Re: firefight halo android dowload Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:31 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

Supermario641996 wrote:^.^ Amazing jomart.  Now I need an android device.  XD
in Spain all people have a android
having an iphone?

6firefight halo android dowload Empty Re: firefight halo android dowload Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

jomart2000 wrote:
having an iphone?
I don't even have a cell phone XD

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

7firefight halo android dowload Empty Re: firefight halo android dowload Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:52 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

Supermario641996 wrote:
jomart2000 wrote:
having an iphone?
I don't even have a cell phone XD

Laugh out loud XD

8firefight halo android dowload Empty Re: firefight halo android dowload Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Oh cool! Another update. This is looking really great jomart, the models are looking sweet and the Hud looks even better than before. Now I have something to do during math class Very Happy

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum